How to innovate to drive recovery and growth post-Lockdown
- by Dan Martin
Innovation is now core business
For many organisations across the globe, the need for new ideas and innovative practices is a priority leaping from the back burner to the forefront of everyday work streams in planning for a better future and a more challenging landscape beyond the coronavirus pandemic.
In this 45 minute webinar we’ll consider the key ingredients of successful innovation.
What we'll cover...
- How do you adapt your products, marketing, and communications to engage new cohorts of people who think and behave differently?
- Why innovation should be the golden thread that runs through your organisation.
- How technology opportunities will change how you design customer experiences.
- What kinds of data and insight can you use to inform and test your ideas.
- Who at your organisation should be involved and what are the frameworks for supporting innovation?
- What methods can rapidly identify concepts that have the best chance of success?
Date: 10am until 10.45am Tuesday 23rd June 2020
Places are limited so please register today if you would like to attend.
The latest from WPNC
One-off donations increase by more than 500% during lockdown
Webinar: The critical 2020 autumn/winter fundraising season
How well optimised is your digital experience? Join us for 45 minutes to look at just this topic!
A Very Different Christmas For Fundraisers
Innovation is for life ...
our latest 45 minute webinar on Innovation